Call for Paper : Lex Jura Law Journal: Submit by Feb 29
Lex Jura is an endeavour by a group of law learners to start a comprehensive and complete law website where similar enthusiastic law students can extinguish their desire for learning unexplored fields of law. The website has been started with a motive to provide complete legal information through its presence in the Internet domain. The venture promises to give a complete dose of law to each and every reader of lex Jura.
Lex Jura Law Journal invites contributions under the following categories:
- ARTICLES: The article should be a comprehensive review of contemporary relevant legal issue(s)/question(s) that needs to be analyzed and presented. The article must be clear on the topic that is dealt upon and lucidly presented without any ambiguity. The author’s stand on the issue(s) should be expressed with clarity. The word limit for the submission is 4000 – 8000 words, exclusive of footnotes and abstract.
- NOTES AND COMMENTS: Notes and Comments may include a brief analysis of a recent judicial pronouncement, legislation, book or any legal issue of relevance. The word limit for the submission is 2000 – 3000 words, exclusive of footnotes and abstract.
- All the authors are required to submit their details in a separate document. They are to be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th February 2020.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of 2 authors. Both single and co-authored (a maximum of two authors) entries shall be accepted.
For any further queries, mail us at email@example.com or you can get in contact with our team members:-
- Anjali Tripathi- +91-9717159568
- Aparna Tripathi- +91-7838797104