LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION : February 20, 2020
ABOUT THE PROJECT
This short term project seeks to critically analyse the issue of “climate refugees” and the issues that are incidental to the climate change, in general, coercing people to leave their homes.
AIM OF THE PROJECT
ISLR is looking for 5 research fellows for a period of 2 months. The research fellows will be required to research on specified areas of law. Results of the research work will be published. Due credit will be given to all the research fellows.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE PROJECT
- Students pursuing law or enrolled in 3 year or 5 year integrated law
- Post graduate students and research scholars can also go for this project
- This is open for all Indian and Foreign Nationals
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
Students are requested to email the following things:
- updated CV
- Statement of Purpose
- Published or Unpublished Papers
- To firstname.lastname@example.org and CC the same to email@example.com with the subject Application for the post of Research Fellow.
- LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION : 20TH February 2020
NOTE : All research fellows are required to work from home.
Stipend: Rs. 1000 (upon the successful completion of the work assigned).
Internship Certificate: After successful completion, a certificate enlisting the contribution made by the research fellow will be provided.
FOR RELATED QUERIES FEEL FREE TO CONTACT AT :
Abhishek Jain : Mobile Number: 8076218908 (WhatsApp only)