DATE OF THE MUN : 20th – 21st March 2020
LAST DATE FOR THE REGISTRATION FOR ROUND 1 : 2nd February 2020
The Committees and Agendas for GLCMUN’20
• United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) :
- Protecting and preserving the rights and privileges of religious minorities globally.
- Discussing LGBTQ rights in terms of Islamic religious laws.
- United Nations General Assembly (DISEC) :
- Cybersecurity and protection against Cyber Warfare with special emphasis on non-state actors.
- Combating proliferation of chemical and biological weapons with emphasis on the risk of acquisition by non-state actors.
- United Nations General Assembly (Legal) :
- Considering the creation of a legal framework to eradicate modern slavery.
- Examining the applicability of the Geneva Convention and other international legal protocols to the treatment of civilians and non-uniformed combatants.
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC) :
- Discussing ways to increase cooperation between the United Nations and regional and sub regional organizations in maintaining international peace and security.
- Ways to promote and strengthen the rule of law in the maintenance of international peace and security.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation & Development (OECD) :
- To address taxation challenges in the current digital economy with a special emphasis on multilateralism.
- To discuss digital disruption in financial markets with a special emphasis on the emergence of cryptocurrencies.
- All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM) :
- Discussing the disinvestment policy of the government with emphasis to the fiscal targets.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of Reservation Policy.
- Continuous Crisis Committee (CCC) :
Note – Agendas will be released 15 days prior to the conference.
- The International Press (IP)
To Register, click here .
The Delegate Registration Fee is INR 2000. (To be Paid when Allotment is sent)
The Accommodation Fee ( Its Optional) is INR 4500 for 3 nights at a 3 star South Bombay Hotel. (To be Paid only when Allotment is sent)
+ 91 8005611804/ 9820429165/ 8668452572/ 9647737777
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR FULL DETAILS KINDLY VISIT