4th National Essay Writing Competition on Nation and Nationalism 2020 by Amity Law School
Amity Law School is proud to announce the Fourth Edition of its flagship event “National Essay Writing Competition on Nation and Nationalism 2020”, in association with Indian Lawyers Association, Udhvik Asha Welfare Foundation and Legal Bites. The objective behind this initiative is to help the youth understand the importance of nationalism and to incite creativity in their young minds that could translate their patriotism to words on paper.
Theme: Nation and Nationalism
- From Nation State to State Nation
- Food Security in India
- Status of Women
- Impact recent legislations
- Unemployment and the Indian Economy
- Freedom of Speech
- Cyber Terrorism and National Security
- Education System
Note: You are free to name the title of the essay on your own.
- The Competition is open for all students or professionals pursuing/completed Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses in/from any recognized University across the country.
- Co-authorship: up-to two authors are permitted.
- Single Author- Rs. 450
- Co-Author- Rs. 900
- Last Date of Registration – 21st February 2020
- Last Date of Submission – 29th February 2020
- Announcement of Result – 8th March 2020 (International Women’s Day)
For any further details or queries, please write to email@example.com or call –
- Tanya: +91-78360 70747
- Himanshu: +91-96547 70494