7 Days Faculty Development Programme @ Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai.
Maharashtra National Law University is going to organize the One Week Faculty development program on 14th January 2020 (Tuesday) – 20th January 2020 (Monday).This Faculty Development Program is designed to get participants acquainted with innovative methods for research in law and research-based teaching. The expert speakers will discuss the intricacies of research and research-based teaching in law while identifying the gaps and suggesting reforms.
- Introduction to Research in Law – Conventional and Non- Conventional.
- Types and components of Legal Research – Literature Review, identification of research gaps, the setting of objectives and hypothesis, etc.
- Writing a research paper, books, etc. Collection, use, tools, and analysis of data.
- Inter-Disciplinary and Multi-Disciplinary Research. Methods of Teaching and Research.
- Jurimetrics / Quantitative Methods in Research.
- Writing research proposals, research projects, reports and approaching funding agencies.
- Empirical Research. Judgment analysis, book review, etc.
- Research ethics.
Eligibility: Professionals, Scholars, Faculty Members from any stream of knowledge.
- The Registration fees shall be Rs. 4000/- which shall include the accommodation reading material, breakfast, lunch and dinner, and Rs. 2500/– without accommodation.
- Only 40 participations are allowed.
- Reporting time at the registration desk on 14th January 2020 is 10:00 am
- Prof. (Dr.) Anil G. Variath: +91 9869011210
- Dr. Kiran Rai: email@example.com
- Dr. Anand Raut: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMAIL ID: MNLUMreach@gmail.com