Call for Researchers: ISLR’s Short Term Project on Climate Change & Climate Refugees;
International Refugee Law is a growing wing of International Law and has gained significant attention in recent decade due to the huge trans-boundary migration of people so various reasons such as; armed conflict, climate change; economic needs etc. Researchers predict that one of the main cause of the conflict among nations in upcoming years will take place due to the migration of huge number of refugees. This short term project seeks to critically analyse the issue of “climate refugees” and the issues that are incidental to the climate change in general coercing people to leave their homes.
- Students pursuing law. (LLB)
- Postgraduate students and research scholars can also apply.
- This is open to Indians and foreign nationals.
How to apply:
Interested students are requested to e-mail their:
- Updated CV
- Statement of Purpose (500 words max.)
- Published or Unpublished research paper
To submissionsforislr@and CC the same to abhishekjain031@ with the subject Application for post of Research Fellow.
Last date to Apply – 20th February 2020
Duration: The duration of the fellowship will be months. All research fellows are required to work from home.
- Stipend – Rs. 1000 (upon the successful completion of the work assigned.
- Internship Certificate – After successful completion, a certificate enlisting the contribution made by the research fellow will be provided.
- LOR – In case of exceptional work letter of recommendation will be provided.
For queries Please reach out to Abhishek Jain. or write to:- submissionsforislr@
Mobile No.- 8076218908. (WhatsApp only)