DATE OF THE SEMINAR : FEBRUARY 25, 2020
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION : FEBRUARY 01, 2020
VENUE OF THE SEMINAR : Department of Law, 17 Gora Chand Road, Aliah University, Park Circus Campus, Kolkata: 700014 West Bengal, India.
ABOUT THE EVENT
The Department of Law, Aliah University, Kolkata in association with Council on Legal Studies, New Delhi is organizing a National Level Seminar to address the issue of influence of Islamic law on legal systems all around the world.
Participants those are interested and are wiling to participate in the seminar then they should fill registration form and submit the form by February 25, 2020.
NOTE : the registration form must be submitted online on email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
the registration fees must be submitted in CASH at the registration desk on the day of the seminar at the venue.
- Professionals (NGOs/Media Persons/Policymakers): Rs. 400/-
- Academicians: Rs. 300/-
- Research Scholars & Students: Rs. 250/-
The contributors may submit papers on following mentioned sub-themes in the light of Islamic jurisprudence.
- Gender Justice and Islam
- Family Law and Islam
- Criminal Justice System and Islam
- Environmental Protection and Islam
- Property Rights and Islam
- Democracy and Islam
- Human Rights and Islam
- Consumerism and Islam
- Banking Laws and Islam
- Technology and Islam
- Conflicts of Personal Laws in India
- Islamic Law and Related Ethical Issues: Live-in-Relationships, Surrogacy and Child Rights
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) and Legal Issues related to them
- Genetic Research and Ethics
Soft Copy of the Submissions should be addressed at: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE : the above mention themes are not exaustive
Dr. Zubair Ahmed (Head, Department of Law, Aliah University)
Mobile: +91-7637059870. Contact Hour: (1.00PM- 5.00PM)