DATE OF THE SEMINAR : 14th March 2020
LAST DATE FOR THE SUBMISSION : 15th February 2020
AIM OF THE SEMINAR
This seminar aims to appreciate the changing facets of law in India in the backdrop of the global scenario.
the seminar seeks to create an air of academia and facilitate the exchange of information and ideas among students, professionals, academicians and research scholars.
THEMES OF THE SEMINAR
- Judiciary vis -a –vis a Living Constitution
- Shifting Paradigms of Criminal Law Jurisprudence and Apex Court
- Appointments, Accountability, Independence: Indian Judiciary at Crossroads
- Artificial Intelligence, Internet and Supreme Court
- ADR and the Waning Significance of the Supreme Court
- Apex Court and Environmental Governance
- Expansive Interpretation of Fundamental Rights: in Retrospect and Prospect
- Religion, Secularism and Judiciary
- Affirmative Action and Judicial Process
- Judicial Activism or Overreach?
- Supreme Court and Centre – State Relations
- Supreme Court on the Doctrine of Basic Structure
Papers regarding the above mentioned sub-themes can be submitted for discussion at the seminar subject to the submission guidelines given in the attached brochure.
|Last Date for Concept Note/Abstract Submission:||15th February, 2020.|
|Communication of Selected Abstract:||19th February, 2020|
|Last date of Registration:||26th February, 2020|
|Full paper Submission:||7th March, 2020|
|National Seminar||14th March, 2020|
|Students ( co- authorship )||RS 750/-|
|Academics/ Professionals/ Research Scholars||RS 1000/-|
|Academics/ Professionals/ Research Scholars ( co- authorship )||RS 1250/-|
NOTE : the fees for registration is only include the above mentioned things it doesn’t extend to the accommodation.
herein the participants are required to make their own arrangements for the accommodation.
- Ranjeet Mathew Jacob 8884 251851, Assistant Professor
- Poornavi R 97407 20774, Assistant Professor
- Akarsh 91416 67302 ,Student
- Mr. Maheen Qureshi 97382 33825, Student
FOR FULL DETAILS , KINDLY VISIT : https://www.lawof.in/national-seminar-indian-supreme-court-audit-pes-university-14th-march-2020-submit-feb-15/