DATE OF THE COLLOQUIUM : 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
LAST DATE FOR THE SUBMISSION : 7TH FEBRUARY 2020
ABOUT THE COLLOQUIUM
the colloquium will be consisting of paper presentation workshop and some guest lectures delivered by experts from L&S.
Selected papers will be published in the special edition of RGNLU financial and mercantile law review.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
It welcomes contributions from academicians, practitioners, students of law and allied fields. Participants may also register themselves for attending Guest Lectures only.
- Two Years of Goods & Services Tax: Impacts and Challenges
- Constitutional Challenges to Goods & Services Tax
- National Anti-Profiteering Authority: Impacts and Challenges
- Consideration for a Supply
The above mention list is not exhaustive . The authors are free to choose topic related to the theme.
- ;Abstract Submission: 7th February 2020
- Intimation of Selection of Abstract: 10th February 2020
- Last Date for Registration: 14th February 2020
- Full Paper Submission: 25th February 2020
- Date of the Conference: 29th February 2020
- Registration Fee: INR 800/- (Single Author),
- INR 1200/- (Co-Authors) – Payable after Selection of Abstract
Registration for Guest Lectures Only
Registration Fee: INR 500/-
- Fee includes registration kit and food. It does not include accommodation & transportation.
Sanskriti Sharma +91-9915871143 (Managing Editor, RFMLR)
Shivansh Mehta +91-9953711197 (Managing Editor, RFMLR)
Akshat Jain +91-9770003070 (Senior Editor, RFMLR)
FOR FURTHER DETAILS KINDLY VISIT : http://www.katcheri.in/colloquium-on-goods-services-tax-law-rgnul-patiala-feb-29-submit-by-feb-7/