LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION : 5TH FEBRUARY 2020
Last date for submission of the essay: 5th February 2020
The date for result declaration: 10th February 2020
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
the competition is set up to encourage budding writers from all the parts of India
- Academic dishonesty: the first step in corruption
- Education should be free.
- The balance between freedom of religion and other people’s rights in a democracy like India.
- The killing of Gen. Soleimani-a blatant violation of international laws.
- The constitutional validity of CAA.
- Destitute of vision should/should not be a reason for Destitution of Visually challenged from Judiciary.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
all the students from any recognized university or college
only one submission per author is allowed and multiple or incomplete submission will lead to disqualification
- All essays must be in English only.
- The essay should not exceed 2000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- A uniform method of citation should be used.
- The essay should be accompanied by an abstract of about 250 words.
- The essay must be typed in Times New Roman, Font size-12, Spacing-1.5, Alignment-justified, and the footnotes must be in Times New Roman, Font size-10, single-spaced, Alignment- justified.
- All essays must be mailed to dsnluteam[at]idialaw.com, on or before 5th February 2020 before midnight.
- First prize: Rs. 1100/-
- Second prize: Rs. 501/-
- Third prize: Rs. 251/-
- 2 consolation prizes: Rs. 151/-
For any related query feel free to contact +91 8688770152 (WhatsApp), +91 8002949735, 8789272927, 9490102000, 9454912403 or email at dsnluteam[at]idialaw.com.
FOR FULL DETAILS PLEASE VISIT HERE