Number of Vacancies: 45
Place of Posting: All over India
Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognised University in India.
Enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and having 4 years of experience as practicing Advocate OR Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks
4 years combined experience as practicing advocate and Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks. The experience should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council.
- Offering opinion on various legal issues, drafting, vetting & negotiating agreements, contracts, deeds or documents.
- Supporting the operational functionaries in understanding and mitigating the legal risk in contracts, negotiations, deals, projects etc. and in conduct of litigations including attending the judicial/ quasi-judicial forum, whenever required.
- Keeping oneself updated about the latest legal developments and disseminating knowledge on the same to the operational functionaries.
- Coordinating with the statutory authorities/ regulatory authorities/ self-governing bodies on issues involving legal aspects.
- Instructing and coordinating with advocates and other professionals wherever required.
- Title investigation of property and matter related thereto, if the individual is posted in specialised units identified for home loans and advances.
- Any other work/ responsibility that may be assigned, from time to time, by the Bank.
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online written test and interview. The test will be conducted tentatively on 08.03.2020. The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and candidates will be advised through SMS and e-mails. Candidates will be required to download the call letters
- Reasoning: 70 Questions, 70 Marks
- English language: 50 Questions, 50 Marks
Professional Knowledge: 50 Questions, 100 Marks
Pay Scale: ₹31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950. The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension, LFC, Medical Facility etc as per rules in force from time to time.
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General, EWS and OBC candidates. The fee/ Intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates will be ‘NIL’
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||23/01/2020|
|Closure of registration of application||12/02/2020|
|Closure for editing application details||12/02/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||27/02/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||23/01/2020 to 12/02/2020|
For any query, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the official notification, click here.