LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION: 15TH FEBRUARY 2020
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
The first edition of the seminar is going to be organised by the law pulse to enhance the writing skill among the students and to draw their attention towards the critical issues of the society.
- The Citizenship Amendment Act 2019
- Uniform Civil Code
- The legal validity of Religious customs/traditions in context of Sabarimala.
- The Ayodhya Judgement.
- Data Protection Law.
- The Validity of Internet Shutdowns.
- The need of Regulations for Social Media.
- Censorship of Media.
- Transgender Bill
- The Security Cameras and Invasion to Privacy.
- Any topic from judgements passed by Supreme Court.
- Any topic from Bills Passed, Presented or Pending before the Parliament of India.
NOTE : the above mention topics are not exhaustive rather they are just references. authors are free to choose any topic related to the theme of the competition.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE ?
The competition is open to all students enrolled in an undergraduate program both 5-year integrated program or 3-year law program or postgraduate law degree from any recognized university/college/Institution in India.
- A candidate is eligible to submit only one entry.
- Co-authorship is permitted.
- More than one entry from the same college is permitted.
Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
In the case of Co-Authorship: Rs. 250/-
Register online at this form: CLICK HERE
submit your entries to email@example.com.
Paytm/GooglePay/PhonePe: +91-7665645963 (Akshat Khandelwal)
- Name of Bank: Central Bank of India:
- Account No: 3461490168
- IFSC Code: CBIN0280427
- Last Date of Registration: 5th February 2020
- Last of Date Essay submission: 15th February 2020
- Date of Result Declaration: 25th February 2020
For any related queries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, info[at]lawpulse.in
Contact No. +91-6375971094
For full details, click here.