LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION : 21st FEBRUARY 2020
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION : 29th February 2020
Announcement of Result – 8th March 2020 (International Women’s Day)
Note: No submission will be accepted after the last date of submission
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Amity Law School is proud to announce the Fourth Edition of its flagship event “National Essay Writing Competition on Nation and Nationalism 2020”, in association with Indian Lawyers Association, Udhvik Asha Welfare Foundation and Legal Bites.
AIM OF THE COMPETITION
The objective behind this initiative is to help the youth understand the importance of nationalism and to incite creativity in their young minds that could translate their patriotism to words on paper.
THEME OF THE COMPETITION
Nation and Nationalism
- From Nation State to State Nation
- Food Security in India
- Status of Women
- Impact recent legislations
- Unemployment and the Indian Economy
- Freedom of Speech
- Cyber Terrorism and National Security
- Education System
NOTE AUTHORS ARE FREE TO CHOOSE THE TOPIC RELATED TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED THEMED
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE ?
- The Competition is open for all students or professionals pursuing/completed Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses in/from any recognized University across the country.
- Co-authorship: up-to two authors are permitted.
- Single Author- Rs. 450
- Co-Author- Rs. 900
FOR SINGLE AUTHOR CLICK HERE
FOR CO AUTHOR CLICK HERE
FOR AWARDS AND FURTHER FULL DETAILS, PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE