DATE OF THE COMPETITION : 20 TO 22 MARCH 2020
LAST DATE FOR THE REGISTRATION : MARCH 11, 2020
VENUE OF THE COMPETITION : Delhi Metropolitan Education, B-12, B Block Industrial Area, Noida Sector- 62, U.P. – 201301.
THEME OF THE COMPETITION
The theme of the moot will be Environmental Law.
The participating teams of law students are required to pay INR 5,500/- (with accommodation) or INR 4500/- (Without Accommodation) as registration fees.
NOTE: The Registration will be confirmed after the payment of Registration Fees. The Registration amount is Non-Refundable.
- Last date for Online Registration: 11th March 2020
- Last date for Hard Copy of the Registration Form along with DD or Transaction Receipt: 16th March 2020
- Last date for sending the soft copies of the Memorials through E-Mail: 15th March 2020
- The date for acceptance of Hard Copies of the Memorials: 20th March 2020 (to be submitted during the desk registration).
- Researcher’s Test: 20th March 2020
- Prelims and Quarterfinals: 21st March 2020
- Semi-Finals, Final and Valedictory: 22nd March 2020
- Winner Team (FIRST PRIZE): ₹ 60,000/-
- Runner up Team (SECOND PRIZE): ₹ 40,000/-
- Best Policy: ₹ 20,000
- Best Activist/ State Representative: ₹ 10,000
- Best Speaker: ₹ 10,000/-
- Best Memorial: Rs 5,000/-
- Best Researcher: Rs 5,000/-
Faculty Convener: Dr. R.K Randhawa (+91 8968301301)
Faculty Co-Convener: Mr. Mukesh Kalwani (+91 9250700634)
Student Convener: Mr. Vinay Joshi (+91 7409533988)
Ms. Gayatri Swani (+91 9717391639)
Mr. Kartikey Maithani (+91 9990819928)
Secretary: Mr. Varun Dixit (+91 7982450464)
For the Brochure, click here.
FOR FULL DETAILS, PLEASE VISIT