- Client Counselling Competition- registration by 10th February 2020
- Moot Court Competition
- Release of the Moot Problem and commencement of Provisional Registration: 14th January 2020
- Deadline for Registration: 12th February 2020
- Last Day for seeking Clarifications: 10th February 2020
- Submission of Memorials (Soft Copy) 12th March 2020
- Dates of the 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2020: 20th – 22nd March 2020
ABOUT THE EVENT
The event is divided into three parts:
- National Client Counselling Competition to be held on 19th March 2020,
- National Judgement Writing Competition to be held from 21st March to 22nd March 2020,
- National Moot Court Competition to be held from 20th March to 22nd March 2020.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE ?
Students pursuing 3 year/ 5 year undergraduate LL.B. degree course are eligible to participate in this competition.
Only one team can participate from each institution.
- Client Counselling Competition- Rs. 1000/-
- Judgement Writing Competition- person registering as a researcher for the Moot Court Competition is only eligible
- Moot Court Competition-Rs. 4000/-
NOTE : FOR FURTHER DETAILS OF REGISTRATION PROCEDURE, MODE OF PAYMENT, SUBJECT OF THE COMPETITION AND THE REWARDS KINDLY VISIT THE ABOVE MENTIONED WEBSITE.