National Conference on Intellectual Property Rights [21st March, 2020]
Register by Feb 28
School of Law, The NorthCap University (NCU) is going to organise a conference on “Amplitude and Dimension of Intellectual Property Rights” on 21 March, 2020 at the University (NCU).
- SEPs & FRAND Licensing- an emerging trend
- Data Exclusivity of TRIPS Agreement
- Conceptual Issues in Patenting of life forms
- Originality under Copyrights Law
- Digital Technology & Copyright issues
- Protection of Trade Dress
- Geographical Indication and Traditional knowledge
- Academic Research and Copyright issues
- Copyright and Entertainment Industry
- Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers right
- Designs and Trade Secrets
- Competition Law and IPR
- IPR and Management
- IPR and Pharmaceuticals
- Emerging Concerns in IPR Regime
- Internet related issues on IPR
- Problems and Encounters in filing application for Copyright, Trademark, Patent & other IPR
- IPR Dispute Settlement and WTO
- Software protection: International instruments & trends
The above mention themes are not exhaustive authors are free to choose the related theme.
Who can participate?
this conference is open for all the students, academicians, scholars and practitioners.
registration fees for students : rs 1000/- for single author only, for co author they have to pay additionally rs 500
registration fees for scholars : rs 1200/- for single author only, for co author they have to pay additionally rs 500
academicians, practitioners : rs 1500/- for single author only
for co author they have to pay additionally rs 500
Last date for Submission of Abstract is February 28, 2020
Notification of acceptance of abstract March 01, 2020
Last date for Submission of fee and registration form March 05, 2020.
Last date for final paper submission is March 15, 2020.
information courtesy : https://www.lawof.in/national-conference-northcap-university-gurgaon/