Call for Paper:
Indian Journal of International Economic Law [IJIEL, Vol 12] by NLSIU
The Indian Journal of International Economic Law (IJIEL) is now accepting submissions for its twelfth volume (Volume 12). IJIEL is a student-edited, peer-reviewed annual journal, published by the National Law School of India University.
International Economic Law
it includes these following things
- research concerning the WTO,
- financial institutions,
- regulatory subjects such as taxation and competition policy,
- services sectors such as banking and brokerage
- international investment arbitration
but the above mention topic are not exhaustive
- Articles (6,000 to 10,000 words, exclusive of footnotes)
- Essays (4,000 to 6,000 words, exclusive of footnotes)
- Case Notes and/or Legislative Commentaries (1,500 to 3,000 words, exclusive of footnotes).
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION : February 28, 2020.
Journal reviews submissions on a rolling basis.
Submissions must be made in the electronic form to email@example.com under the subject heading ‘IJIEL Vol. 12 Submission: <submission Category>’ or alternatively can be made through ExpressO.
INFORMATION COURTESY : https://www.lawof.in/call-paper-nlsiu/