National Law University Odisha is the state coordinator for Odisha for the 70th Constitutional Day-Yearlong Celebration and as a part of the yearlong celebration is organizing Kartavya- 1st NLUO-SMC State.
Video Making Competition on the theme of Fundamental Duties.
SUB – THEME
- Respecting the National Flag and the National Anthem;
- Promoting harmony and the spirit of common brotherhood amongst all the people of India transcending religious, linguistic and regional or sectional diversities;
- Renouncing practices derogatory to the dignity of women;
- Value and Preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture;
- Protecting and Improving the natural environment including forests, lakes, rivers and wild life;
- Having compassion for living creatures;
- Safeguarding public property and to abjure violence;
- Providing opportunities for education to his child or, as the case may be, ward between the age of six and fourteen years by the parents and guardians.
FOR DETAIL GUIDELINE, CLICK HERE
The Eligible Participant who have successfully registered themselves are to upload their video/short film in Google Drive of their respective G-Mail Account. Post uploading, the participants have to create a ‘link’ which is sharable with the organizers. The participants are then required to give access to the organizer’s G-mail account [smc[at]nluo.ac.in] to have
access to their video/short film.
The participants can submit their video/short film by mailing the link of the Google Drive [as mentioned above] on or before 11:59 PM, 4th April 2020 at smc[at]nluo.ac.in.
Note: A detailed step-by-step submission procedure guide with pictorial assistance will be sent to the participants post their registration, for their kind assistance.
The subject of the mail should be ‘Submission | Name of the Video’. For eg. ‘Submission | The National Flag’ in case the name of the short film is The National Flag.