The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce & Industry seeks students pursuing Under Graduate/Graduate/Post Graduate Degrees or Research Scholars enrolled in recognized University/Institution within India or abroad, as “Interns”.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Applicants pursuing Graduation/Post Graduation/Research from any recognized University/Institution within India or abroad in following domain are eligible to apply:
- Engineering- all branches
- Management- all branches
- Economics and Development
- Trade, Commerce and Industrialization
- Computers and Information Technology
- Library Management
- Period of Internship shall be at least six weeks but not exceeding three months.
- Interns would be paid a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Applicant must also clearly indicate the areas of interest and the period of engagement.
- A candidate can apply for internship only once during a financial year. The application will be valid for consideration for the entirety of the financial year in which the application is made.
- After the end of a financial year the applications received in that financial year will become invalid and a fresh database of applications will be compiled for new financial year.
- At the time of joining on selection, the applicant shall be required to submit a letter from their Head of Institution/Head of Department/ Principal, indicating their status in the Institution and “ No Objection” for allowing their students to undergo Internship program for the proposed period.
INTERESTED STUDENTS MAY APPLY ONLINE, CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
FOR MORE DETAILS KINDLY VISIT HERE