School of Law, Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth, Faridabad is conducting a conference on Crime Against Women on March 27-28.
CALL FOR PAPERS
CALL FOR SHORT FILMS
AIM OF THE CONFERENCE
- To view the laws existing in India to curb crimes against women.
- To address the issues related to challenges faced during investigation, prosecution and trial of crimes against women.
- To address the issues regarding the rehabilitation of victims of crime
- Cyber Crime against women in India
- Women and criminal justice system
- Sexual harassment of women at workplace
- Rape incidence in India- Reason and suggestive measure to cure
- Human Trafficking of women
- Portrayal of Women : Role of Cinema
- Urban planning and women safety
- Women Empowerment and Domestic Violence
- Eve-Teasing, Molestation and Sexual Abuse
THE ABOVE MENTION SUB THEMES ARE NOT EXHAUSTIVE, AUTHORS ARE FREE TO CHOOSE THE TOPIC RELATED TO THE THEME.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Academicians, Social Workers, Social Activists, Lawyers, Students, Research Scholars, Personnel from Corporate, Professionals, etc. from various fields of social work and/or law, allied subjects and multi-disciplinary fields can participate in the Conference
- Each manuscript must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words inclusive of key words.
- Each manuscript under this category should be between 3000-4000 words exclusive of footnotes.
- Co-authorship is allowed (maximum two)
- Should confirm to the standard laid down in The Bluebook (20th edition,2015)
- Citation should be in the form of footnotes only
|Last date for Abstract Submission:||March 5th 2020|
|Last date for confirmation of acceptance of abstracts by School of Law, Lingayas Vidyapeeth||March 13th 2020|
|Last date to submit Full Paper :||March 20th 2020|
|Last date for Registration to attend the conference :||March 22nd 2020|
|Date of Seminar:||27th & 28th March 2020|
Prof. (Dr.) Shweta Bajaj , HoD, School of Law
For the brochure, click here.