About Law Mantra: Law Mantra is a registered charitable trust with the Government of India under the India Trusts Act 1882 (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 of 2018). Law Mantra is exempted under Section 80 G and 12A. For corporate donations, partnering with Law Mantra qualifies under Schedule VII, Item 2, of the Companies Act, 2013. It can, therefore, be a part of the corporate social responsibility initiatives of commercial enterprises.
“Law Mantra” (headquarters New Delhi) is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. We at Law Mantra enable people to take responsibility for the situation of the deprived Indian women and children and so motivate them to seek resolution through individual and collective action thereby enabling women and children to realize their full potential.
THEMES FOR EDITED VOLUME/BOOK:
Emphasis shall be upon
1. NATIONAL REGISTER FOR CITIZEN
2. CITIZENSHIP (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2019
3. NATIONAL POPULATION REGISTER
Note: These Themes are exhaustive; Authors have to work on any topic related to above- mentioned theme.
This is call to all academicians, lawyers and research scholars to make their contributions in the form of research chapter, comments and notes on the given sub-themes.
Note: These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to above-mentioned theme.
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts:
- Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstract Must Include Minimum three Keywords.
- Followed By Main Body of Paper.
- The following information, in the given format, should be send Paper, Name of the Participant, Official Designation/Institution Details, Address and Email id, Title of Paper
- Submit your abstract to email@example.com
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format ( preferably 2007or 2010).
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- Thesubheadingshouldbeinfontsize12, bold and Times New
Roman, left aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New
Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified.
- The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size10 and should be according to attached foot note style sample.
Chapter: Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 16 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 14 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 10 point font.
1. Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to the JILI (Journal of Indian Law Institute), format of JILI provided on http://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting12.pdf or www.ili.ac.in
2. Submission of the abstract: A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words.
3. Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
4. Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of Publisher
Selected will be published in Referred Book bearing ISBN.( There is no Publication Charge, however if any wishes to procure Hard Copy of Book they will Contact Publication House for same ).
Who Should Attend?
Students, Research Scholars/Faculties/Academicians, Human Rights Activist, Corporate Delegates, Business entities, Lawyers.
Helpline No : +91-9310053923, +91-8860257167, +91-9927442154, +91-9667822453
To Download Brochure ClicK HERE