COMMITTEE TO ORGANIZE SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS, EXTRA MURAL AND SPECIAL LECTURE of DR RAM MANOHAR LOHIYA
NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY LUCKNOW is going to organise a NATIONAL SEMINAR on “EMERGING ISSUES IN LAW & JUSTICE IN
THE PERSPECTIVES OF GLOBALISATION” from 28th to 29th March, 2020
- · Challenges created by globalization and issues of economic, political and
- social justice.
- · Administration of justice and access to justice.
- · Changing perspectives of human rights in a globalizing world.
- · Multilateral agreements and its impact on domestic legal frameworks.
- · Labor market and movement towards increased flexibility in labor laws.
- · Deprivation, inequality and issues related to economic opportunities.
- · Democracy and political opportunities to masses.
- · Global environmental concerns and issues of displacement and rehabilitation.
The Seminar calls for papers following sub themes, however the list is only indicative and not exhaustive. Any other topic related to the Seminar theme may also be submitted.
- All submissions have to be in English.
- The abstract should not be of more than 300 words. It shall
contain- a brief profile of the author including e-mail ID, contact number and official address.
- Word limit for full Research Paper- 4000-6000 words (inclusive of all citation and references).
- Submissions must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing.
- Participants who intend to present their research papers in the seminar are required to submit the Abstract on or before 25th February, 2020 through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For students- ₹1000/-
- For academia and professionals – ₹2000/-
- RMLNLU faculty & students- No fee
- Registration for the seminar has to be done through the following link:-https://forms.gle/Yw6AkXh27oo7Faou6
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT
i. Proceed to the following link:
ii. Select registration fee.
Select Seminar/Workshop in the event tab and fill the required details.
iii. Proceed with payment and after successful payment, kindly
upload the receipt in the registration form