DATE OF THE SEMINAR : April 4, 2020
The younger the children,the more vulnerable they are physically and
psychologically and the less they are able to fend for themselves. Age limits are a formal reflection of society’s judgment about the evolution of children capacities and responsibilities, almost everywhere, age limits formally regulate children’s activities. Irony is , despite so many laws and policies, children are still at the verge of danger and uncertainties. The challenges children are facing are immense and need to be addressed effectively.
AIM OF THE SEMINAR
The aim of this Seminar is to raise the actual concerns and in-depth knowledge of the child rights and to highlight and discuss socioeconomic and cultural issues related to child rights.
- Legislative and Policy Measures for Child Protection
- Child Protection and Role of NHRC and other Agencies
- Socio-Economic and Cultural Issues with regard to Protection of Children in India
- Protection of Children: International Framework
- Monitoring and Governance of Child Rights
- Rights for the Children under Indian Constitution
- Protection of Children under the Criminal Justice System
- Role of Judiciary in Protection of Child Rights
- Child in Cyber World
- Child Abuse/Trafficking.
- Child Labour
- Personal Laws and Children
- Rights of special children
- Rights of children in armed conflict
- Any other theme related to the main theme
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
The abstract should not exceed the word limit of 300 words and it must be including all the particulars of the author indicating his/her email id, contact number and the correspondence.
the full paper must not exceed the word limit of 5000 words.
It must be typed in Times New Roman font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides and 1.5 line spacing using MS Word. Selected
papers shall be published in the form of a book with ISBN number
All the abstracts and full length papers shall be sent as an attachment on email id.: email@example.com
|Last Date of Submission of the Abstract||15th March, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Fee||25th March, 2020|
|Full Paper Submission|
|25th March, 2020|
|Category||Online Fees||On Spot Registration|
|Research Scholars||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1200 /-|
|In absentia||Rs 1500/ –|
for any related query and clarification kindly contact:
Ms Nidhima Thakur(8580998935)
Mr Khem Raj(9805258972)