AIM OF THE SEMINAR
The seminar will help the professionals and students widen their knowledge of the emerging and existing issues in international law through discussion and exchange of ideas.
This seminar aims to provide broad coverage and dissemination of research, where participants shall get an opportunity to present and publish their original research work in the form of research papers and case studies.
THEMES OF THE CONFERENCE
share ideas, problems and solutions relating to the multifaceted aspect of International Law.
- International Commercial Arbitration
- The responsibility of the state under International Law
- Strategic Intervention and Application of International Law
- International Human Right and Terrorism
- International Trade and Investment Law
THE ABOVE MENTION THEMES ARE NOT EXHAUSTIVE. AUTHORS ARE FREE TO CHOOSE THE TOPICS RELATED TO THE THEME OF THE CONFERENCE.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer-reviewed before they are accepted.
- Submit your abstract to email@example.com
REGISTRATION FEES AND PROCEDURE
- Student/Research Scholar Rs. 1500/-
- Profession/Academician Rs. 2000/-
Authors of selected abstracts will be notified with a registration link and account details to pay the registration fees.
NOTE : In the case of co-authorship, authors are expected to make individual payment of mentioned seminar fee.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: March 05, 2020
- Intimation of Acceptance: March 07, 2020
- Deadline of Payment of Fee: March 10, 2020
- Deadline for Paper Submission: March 15, 2020
- Seminar Day: March 27, 2020
FOR ANY RELATED QUERY FEEL FREE TO CONTACT :
Event Coordinator: Ms. Anmol Sharma
M.: +91 9667415951
OR WRITE US at E.: seminar.sharda[at]gmail.com
FOR BROCHURE, CLICK HERE
INFORMATION COURTESY : https://www.lawof.in/seminar-international-law-sharda-university-noida/