The ICFAI Law School, Jaipur propose to revisit evolution of constitutionalism and evaluate it in the light of various challenges. It also expose and explore some myths of constitutionalism by organizing thought provoking seminar with the title ‘Transformative Constitutionalism: Apprehensions and Perceptions’ to study contemporary issues and challenges covering the emerging developments in constitutional values, constitutional perceptions and in toto the constitutionalism and apprehensions of the citizens.
• Evolution of constitutionalism
• Constitutionalism in the current decade
• Impact of judiciary on the constitutional transformation
• Socio-political background of constitutional transformation
• Significant factors for constitutional transformation
• Comparative study of transformative constitutionalism
• Economics and Constitutionalism
• Constitutionalism and basic structure of the Constitution
Note: The above key-themes are only suggestive but not exhaustive. The participants
may submit their research papers within the broad areas of the key-themes of the
Guidelines for Submission
• The abstract of the paper should contain 300-500 words mentioning the objectives
and methodology of writing the paper with 5-6 keywords shall have to be provided
accompanied with the brief profile of the author indicating:
2. Title of Paper
3. Name of Author(s)
5. Institute / University / College/ Organization
6. E-mail Address
7. Postal Address and Contact Number
Full Research Paper
• Final Paper shall be between 5000-6000 words (inclusive of foot notes).
• All submissions shall be in MS Word format (.doc or .docx) in Times New Roman
font. (Main text: size 12 and 1.5 spacing, Footnote: size 10 and single spaced on A4
size paper with 1” margin on all sides.)
• Mode of Citation: For Law Professionals and Students – Bluebook (20th Edition).
• Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors only.
• In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the seminar to present the
• The Paper or any part thereof should not have been published earlier. Any incidence
of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the entry.
• Submission of full paper is mandatory for paper presentation at the Seminar.
Abstract: Abstract of the paper should be submitted to the coordinator of the seminar at firstname.lastname@example.org (in MS Word format) along with a covering letter addressed to Organizing Committee on or before 15th March, 2020 by 23:59 hrs.
Full Paper: Soft copy of the full paper along with abstract should be submitted via email to email@example.com (in MS Word format) along with a covering letter addressed to organizing Committee on or before 25th March, 2020 by 23:59 hrs. A hard copy of the full paper along with registration form must be submitted on the day of seminar.
Guidelines for Paper Presentations
• The Seminar shall have paper presentations.
• The presenters will present their papers before a panel of experts who shall adjudge
the paper presentations.
• The participants may adopt any suitable means for presenting the papers including
audio-visual aids, Power Point presentations etc.
1. Co-Author has to register separately.
2. The accommodation shall be provided on twin-sharing basis
Mode of Payment:
Payment can be made through account transfer via RTGS / NEFT etc. The required
information is given below:
Note: Kindly mail about the fee details i.e. RTGS / NEFT number, Date & Bank details after
registration for the National Seminar.
• Registration Fees is non-refundable.
• The University will not provide the TA/DA.
• The Seminar proceeding shall be published in Souvenir with the abstracts of the
• All delegates are requested to bring one hardcopy of the original full paper and ID
For any details and query contact the following:
Mr. Hitesh Manglani (Faculty Coordinator)
( +91-9057211851, +91-9085334800 )
Ms. Ameesha Singh (Faculty Coordinator)
Mr. Vishal Karnani (Student Coordinator)
Mr.UtkarshPareek (Student Coordinator)
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification regarding the seminar
Official Brochure-IU Jaipur National Seminar 3fold Broch (1)