Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth is a deemed to be University u/s.3 of UGC Act, 1956,
Govt. of India, NAAC Accredited, approved by Bar Council of India.
CALL FOR PAPERS
CALL FOR SHORT FILMS
AIM OF THE CONFERENCE
- To view the laws existing in India to curb crimes against women.
- To address the issues related to challenges faced during investigation, prosecution and trial of crimes against women.
- To address the issues regarding the rehabilitation of victims of crime
- Cyber Crime against women in India
- Women and criminal justice system
- Sexual harassment of women at workplace
- Rape incidence in India- Reason and suggestive measure to cure
- Human Trafficking of women
- Portrayal of Women : Role of Cinema
- Urban planning and women safety
- Women Empowerment and Domestic Violence
- Eve-Teasing, Molestation and Sexual Abuse
THE ABOVE MENTION SUB THEMES ARE NOT EXHAUSTIVE, AUTHORS ARE FREE TO CHOOSE THE TOPIC RELATED TO THE THEME.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Academicians, Social Workers, Social Activists, Lawyers, Students, Research Scholars, Personnel from Corporate, Professionals, etc. from various fields of social work and/or law, allied subjects and multi-disciplinary fields can participate in the Conference
- Each manuscript must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words inclusive of key words.
- Each manuscript under this category should be between 3000-4000 words exclusive of footnotes.
- Co-authorship is allowed (maximum two)
- Should confirm to the standard laid down in The Bluebook (20th edition,2015)
- Citation should be in the form of footnotes only.
Step I: Submission of Abstract
Step II: Confirmation of acceptance of Abstract
Step III : Submission of full research paper along with:
a. Registration fee: as per “Fee Details” mentioned below
b. Google Registration form- link mentioned below
c. Annexure I- Declaration Form
After the notification of selection of Abstract, it is mandatory to do the
Registration. Registration is open and can be done by filling the following
Google form (below) till 28th March 2020
Last date for Abstract Submission: March 20th 2020
Last date for confirmation of acceptance of abstracts by School of Law, Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth
March 22nd 2020
Last date to submit Full Paper : March 28th 2020
Last date for Registration to attend the conference :
March 28th 2020
Date of Conference: 1 st & 2nd April 2020
Faculties, professionals, students attending the conference in groups from a particular university/institute shall be given discount as per university rules and guidelines.
If the Participant will make On-Spot Payment of Participation Fees on the date of the Seminar, Rupees 200 extra will be charged for each category.
Once the payment has been made, Please take a screenshot of the transactionand mail it along with the scanned copy of the registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org
Separate registration needs to be done for Co-Author.
Kindly check the mode of payment mentioned at page 6.