About Leeds University:
The University of Leeds is a public research university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. It was established in 1874 as the Yorkshire College of Science. In 1884 it merged with the Leeds School of Medicine and was renamed Yorkshire College.
Leeds was ranked in the top three in the UK and the top 20 in the world for graduate employability (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2016), and it was also ranked as the fifth most targeted British university by the UK’s top graduate employers in 2016-17. Leeds was ranked 10th in the UK for research power in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, the best result in the Yorkshire and the Humber region.
Main Points of University of Leeds Scholarships 2020 Fully-Funded:
The following are the main points of the Leeds University Scholarships in 2020.
- Host University: University of Leeds, UK
- Host Country: United Kingdom, UK
- Offering Program: Ph.D.
- Available Courses: All fields are available.
- Number of Awards: Not Defined
- Award Name: Bonamy Dobree School of English PGR Scholarships
- Deadline: 1st April 2020
- Award Value: Fully-Funded
Benefits for University of Leeds Scholarships 2020 Fully-Funded:
The Bonomy Dobrée Scholarship offers full international fees and £12,000 of maintenance for three years (subject to satisfactory academic progress).
The Faculty of Arts, Humanities, and Cultures bring together the breadth and strength represented by the nine dynamic and diverse schools listed below.
- Media and Communication
- Fine Art, History of Art & Cultural Studies
- Performance and Cultural Industries
- Languages, Cultures & Societies
- Philosophy, Religion & History of Science
Requirements for University of Leeds Scholarships 2020 Fully-Funded
- Applicant must have British Bachelors Honours Degree or equivalent degree.
- Few Research programs also required a Masters’s degree.
- Applicants will contact to the university first according to their fields.
- English language skills are also mandatory. (6 Scores in IELTS).
- The test of IELTS must be dated within two years.
- Reference Letters as well as Motivation Letter.
- Previous Degrees/Transcripts.
How to apply:
Formal applications for research degree study should be made online via https://leeds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/bonamy-dobree-school-of-english-pgr-scholarship-applicatio
Applicants can also contact directly:
For further information please contact the Doctoral College Officer
Email I’d: firstname.lastname@example.org