Apply by 15th March 2020
Further vacancies can also be applied on rolling basis after the given date.
The LAWMAN provides access to legal resources and law articles.
“No thief, however skillful, can rob one of knowledge, and that is why knowledge is the best and safest treasure to acquire.”
― L. Frank Baum, The Lost Princess of Oz
The JUDICIARY ZONE has been designed for the people who are preparing for judicial services examination across the country.
It provides articles/notes/judgments curated by our experts and written in very simplified language. It is advisable, before directly going to the bare act one should read the article/notes/Judgments related to the topic, so that they can frame an image related to the topic and afterward reading the Bare Act will be easy.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- The Mylawman for Judiciary Zone seeks applications from students and researchers to join the Editorial team for the website
- to ensure engaging and thought-provoking original research publications.
- Judiciary Zone of Mylawman particularly seeks editors who can continue the enduring and ongoing editorial successes and introduce the website profile to different libraries and research centers around the globe.
- Judiciary Zone of Mylawman welcomes applications from editors with strong academic backgrounds and a keen affinity toward all the subjects related to Judiciary Preparation.
- The applicant must be in or above 2nd year of Law College or in Masters or Research Scholar in Law.
- Applicants with significant publications and/or reviewing experience will be preferred.
NO. OF VACANCIES
Judiciary Zone has 6 vacancies for the role of Editor.
- Have to complete the basic requirement of the month.
- Making primary decisions on the merits of a written piece.
- Send conditional acceptance and written feedback in regards of improving an article.
- Language and content editing of the articles, commentaries, case comment, Judgments and other miscellaneous editorial tasks.
How to apply?
Interested candidates are required to send their applications along with the following documents to email@example.com and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject line “Application for editors”.
Mail should be consist of Cover Letter, Updated Curriculum Vitae AND Statement of Purpose (300-500 words)
After the initial scrutiny, the selected candidates will be sent a paper for review, which they will have to submit the review report. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the quality of the review report and will be interviewed later. Details of the same will be communicated to prospective persons by email only.
For any related query feel free to write us at JudPrepCell@mylawman.co.in
INFORMATION COURTESY : https://www.mylawman.co.in/2020/02/call-for-editors-judiciary-zone-of.html