Banaras Hindu University is an internationally reputed temple of learning, situated in the holy city of Varanasi.
The Centre for Vedic Science, Banaras Hindu University successfully organized two days’ workshop on Vedic Jurisprudence and its impact on Contemporary World. Since the Centre has prior commitment to publish edited book on the same subject matter.
The chapter contribution from scholars are cordially invited for the purpose of edited book which tentatively entitled as Vedic Tradition of Law and Legal System.
- Vedic Tradition and Constitutional Values: Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Vedic Philosophy and Jurisprudence: Dharma as a Source of Law, Concept of Justice, Duty Based Society, Role of King in Administration of Justice, Justice without Law, Ethics, Morality and Law.
- Hindu Family Law: Law relating to Marital and Quasi Marital Relationship, Law relating to Parental and Quasi Parental Relationship including Legitimacy and Adoption, Law of Joint
- Hindu Family: Coparcenary and Coparcenary Property, Law of Partition, Law of Debts and Doctrine of Pious Obligation, Law of Inheritance, Stridhana.
- Law Relating to Property and Tax: Meaning and Kinds of Property, Ownership and Possession: Nature and Modes of Acquisition, Transfer of Ownership, The Law of Bailment and other, Incorporeal Rights, Law of Gift and Pledge, Tax Structure and Punishment for Default, Land Rights.
- Principle of Wrong and Procedure: Civil Wrong, Criminal Wrong, International Crime, Procedure for Implementation of Law, Concept and Forms of Punishment. Justification for Punishment i.e. Expiation, Atonement, Just Deserts, Individualization of Punishment.
- Public Administration and International Relation: Rules regarding to Public Administration, Concept of Democracy and International Relations.
- Environmental concern in Indian Tradition: Prevention and Control of Environmental Pollution, Approach of Development and Sustainable Consumption, Duties for Environment Protection.
NOTE : the above mention topics are not exhaustive, authors are free to choose related topic to the title of the book it will also be considered.
- Contributors are invited to submit chapter’s proposals on or before deadline which is April 05, 2020
- a chapter proposal of 1,000 to 2,000 words clearly explaining the contents and concerns of the proposed chapter.
- Authors will be notified by April 10, 2020, about the status of their proposals.
- Full chapters are expected to be submitted by May 15, 2020 and all interested authors must consult the guidebook of reference for manuscript footnoting.
- There are no submission or acceptance fees for manuscripts submitted to this book publication.
- All manuscripts are accepted based on a review editorial process.
- All proposals should be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This book is to be published by the Banaras Hindu University.
- This publication is anticipated to be released in August 15, 2020
- Deadline for sending Proposal of Chapter : April 05, 2020
- Notification of acceptance : April 10, 2020
- Deadline for submission of full chapters : May 15, 2020
For any related query feel free to write Editor: Anoop Kumar, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University at Email: email@example.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE
GUIDELINES FOR REFERENCES, CLICK HERE
INFORMATION COURTESY : https://www.academicbridge.in/2020/03/Call-for-book-chapter-BHU-Vedic-Law.html