Date: 28th March 2020
Time : 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Number of seats : 40
Registration fee : The Webinar is free of cost
Eligibility : Law Student of first and second year only
Your require : High speed net connection and zoom account. download zoom by clicking below link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.zoom.videomeetings&hl=en_IN
Enrollment process : Drop a mail mentioning your name , college name , year of study , mobile number and mail id on email@example.com
Deadline to apply : 25th March 2020 Before 5:00 PM
Knowledge Steez takes immense pleasure to announce the launch of its much awaited webinar on “Research and Avoiding Plagiarism”. This webinar is launched by Knowledge Steez eduhub llp . This webinar is an extensive program that is aimed at honing research and analytical skills among student. Research plays a vital role in a student’s life, whether it is about writing research papers or research for any other purpose. Students enrolling for this course will be able to critically engage with contemporary research in their own disciplines and develop a unique skill set to carry out research independently. Towards the end of this course you will be able establish a methodical approach to conduct a legal research. This program will give you an insight when academicians and legal practitioners will explain you the practical approach of research and analysis.
- Learn how to avoid plagiarism
- A good researching skill will give you confidence and will enhance your efficiency at work and studies.
- Developing professional skill-set of researching on legal issues
- Would give you an option to assist and contributing in an academic research.
- Research skills give you an edge in obtaining scholarship while applying for higher education abroad.
- It gives an added value when applying for internships and as research analysist at various institutions
- We will guide you in getting your research papers published.
Session 1: 2:00 PM TO 2:40 PM
How to collect data; How to use online sources for writing a paper; Reliability; Verifiability of online materials.
Session 2: 3:00 PM TO 3:40 PM
Plagiarism, Types of Plagiarism, How to avoid plagiarism.
Session 3: 4:00 TO 4:30
How to write a good academic article or paper, the structure of the paper writing, footnoting, etc.
Enrollment process : Drop a e-mail mentioning your name , college name , year of study , mobile number and mail id on firstname.lastname@example.org