Who can apply?
GJLE is open for academicians, practitioners, research scholars and students.
- Articles (6000-8000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Essays (3500-6000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Book Reviews/Case Commentaries/ Short Notes (1500-3500 words, excluding footnotes).
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- However, co-authorship is not allowed in case of Case Comment, Legislative Comment and Book Review.
- All submissions must contain an abstract (not more than 500 words) and at most 5 keywords.
- The manuscript should begin with a Cover Letter which must include the following details:
1.Name of Author(s)
2. Contact Details– Address and Mobile No.
3. Name and Address of Institution
4. Academic Qualifications / Affiliations
- Submissions must be made in Microsoft Office (doc./docx.) formats only. Plagiarism of any sort will result in immediate disqualification.
- The paper should be free from all grammatical and spelling errors.
- All submissions must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject “Manuscript Submission for Volume II.”
- The deadline for making submissions is 2nd June 2020.
- All papers must necessarily be accompanied with a ‘Conclusion’ putting forth the authors’ views and opinions on the subject matter.
- Authors can expect to receive decisions on their submissions within two months of their submissions.
For any queries contact:
Prof. (Dr.) Ranita Nagar, Editor-in-Chief, E-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Vishesh Sharma, Managing Editor, E-mail: email@example.com
Raghav Kohli, Managing Editor, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information courtesy, https://www.livelaw.in/lawschool/call-for-papers/call-for-papers-gnlu-journal-of-law-and-economics-volume-iii-155701#