Climate change is an important topic for public health practice. As the frequency and severity of climate-related disasters increase, in order to protect health and well-being, the need to understand and prepare for unforeseeable events is rapidly growing. This course will provide participants with an overview of issues in relation to climate change and health in the context of public health practice. Furthermore, it introduces important concepts of how to tackle climate change related health impacts and how to support community preparedness, response, policy formulation and implementation.
- Understand and discuss climate change impact on health in the context of public health
- Understand key climate change events and existing studies and their link to public health related actions
- Explore what has been and can be done to minimise health impacts of climate change from public heath perspectives: adaptation and mitigation
- Introduce recent research findings and policies in relation to climate change and health
List of Lectures
- Introduction to Climate change
- Health challenges Related to the Impacts of Climate Change 1
- Health challenges Related to the Impacts of Climate Change 2
- Health challenges Related to the Impacts of Climate Change 3
- Impacts of Climate Change On Communicable Diseases
- Impacts of Climate Change on Non-Communicable Diseases
- Response to Climate Change: Adaptation
- Response to Climate Change: Mitigation
to register visit : https://elearning.hkjcdpri.org.hk/
like our page for more free courses : https://www.facebook.com/theknowledgesteez/
5 thoughts on “Free certificate course from OXFORD University in Climate change and health”
It’s a great initiative to address the global problem affecting entire human and plants world.
I would like to be a part of it.
Asst Prof of Law
I want participate this programs
I would like to appreciate and congratulate the organizing team for providing with such useful knowledge. It is reality appreciatabble effort. Thanks