The Kerala University Journal of Legal Studies ( KUJLS )is a half-yearly and peer-reviewed /refereed Journal of the Department of Law University of Kerala. It is published in 1998.
KUJLS is pleased to invite for the original and unpublished manuscripts for publication in its Volume XII of the journal in the form of articles and case comments.
- Papers submitted for publication in KUJLS should be original work of the author.
- It is expected that authors should abide by academic integrity and intellectual honesty.
- The Department of Law, Kerala University will be the sole copyright owner of all the published manuscripts.
- All submissions are required to be addressed to the Head, Department of Law, Kerala
- University .It should be emailed to : email@example.com
- The submissions should be sent with a covering letter indicating the following :
- Name of the Author,
- E-mail ID,
- Topic of the Paper and
- Declaration which should duly be signed of no prior publication.
- Manuscripts will be in Microsoft word format, Times New Roman font, 12 pt. font size and
- 1.5 line spacing.
- The manuscript must include an abstract of not more than 150 words.
- All citations should be placed in footnotes. The citation shall adhere to JILI format of citation.
- Reference should be attached herewith.
- The submission made to KUJLS shall be on an exclusive basis and must not be concurrently under consideration by any other publication.
- Plagiarized content will not be accepted, it will simply lead to disqualification of author.
KUJLS will accept manuscripts for the Journal up to 15th JULY, 2020. After which the articles will not be accepted for publication.
E-mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : “Kindly mention the source of information in your email – Legal Sarcasm.