Designation/Position: Fully-funded PhD Studentships.
Nottingham Trent University (NTU), UK invites application for Fully-funded PhD Studentships from Allied Health Professions,eligible and interested candidates.
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) directly impacting people’s lives through our ground-breaking research. The innovative solutions we’ve provided to global challenges ranging from meningitis to climate change have had an enduring influence on culture and society – both in the UK and across the globe. Turn your passion into achievement, and build the experience and expertise that will get you noticed by employers. Fully-funded PhD Studentships.
- Agriculture, Veterinary and Food Science
- Animal Sciences
- Allied Health Professions, Dentistry, Nursing and Pharmacy
- Architecture, Built Environment and Planning
- Art and Design
- Business and Management Studies
- Chemistry and Forensics
- Communication, Cultural and Media Studies
- Computer Science and Informatics
- Design Innovation
- Environmental Engineering and Sustainability
- English Language and Literature
- Fashion and Textiles
- Geography and Environmental Studies
- Mathematical Sciences
- Modern Languages and Linguistics
- Politics and International Relations
- Psychology, Psychiatry and Neuroscience
- Public Health and Health Systems
- Social Work and Social Policy
- Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Visual Arts and Communication
Location: Nottingham Trent University (NTU), UK
Apply now to join the next generation of research leaders.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online.
Click here to see details:
Click Here for Official Website