University of Brighton, England invites application for International research scholarships 2020 from eligible and interested candidates. From small beginnings in 1850s Brighton, the University of Brighton has grown to a complex and diverse institution based in three locations across the south coast of England. International research scholarships 2020
Research/Job Area – All available research area in University
Location– University of Brighton, England
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a new, full-time international research student with an unconditional place for entry in October 2020.
The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international research scholarships are:
- academic merit (including English language ability)
- full fee-paying international student status and
- acceptance onto a research degree at the University of Brighton.
- Job/Position Description:
- A maximum of two international research scholarships worth the full tuition fee for each year of your research degree (for up to a maximum of three years) are available to outstanding international research students in all areas of study.
How to Apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your applicant number in the subject line and we will send you a scholarship application pack.
Application forms will only be sent to students who meet our eligibility criteria.
If you have any questions about these scholarships, contact Selina Avis for advice.
Tel: +44 (0)1273 641106
Last Date for Apply: 30 June 2020
The deadline for completed applications is 5 pm on 30 June 2020.
Your application will be considered at the appropriate Doctoral College committee meeting prior to your intended start date.
The decision of the Doctoral College committee will be communicated to applicants soon after the meeting and that decision is final.
Please note that accompanying documentation will not be returned.