About ITEE Cyber Welfare Society (http://www.cybercrimemedia.com/)
For this, they will be posting various articles, posts, blogs and even tweets reaching out to a maximum number of people through as many as social mediums possible. The main aim of the NGO is to create safe cyberspace for women.
About the work from home job/internship
2. Making people aware of the cybercrime, its various types, how can it be prevented, how can people approach cyber cells if succumb to the cybercrimes
3. Conducting cybercrime survey through communicating with them by circulating Google forms
4. Conducting cybercrime survey in your institution campus and communicating with them that how were they able to get away with the trauma of cybercrime if faced any.
5. Conducting social media marketing for the NGO by promoting the articles and blog post regarding the cybercrime
6. Boosting your knowledge regarding the IPC sections inculcating cybercrimes and Information Technology act
7. Performing study about the sections of IPC which inculcate the section of cybercrimes and Information Technology Act
8. Writing articles explaining the detailed IPC sections which include cybercrimes
9.Conducting research of offenses and charges to be imposed on the cybercrime accused and what penalties are to be paid for the charge
# of jobs/internships available: 15
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 3rd May’20 and 7th Jun’20
- are available for duration of 2 months have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.
Application form: Click here