Last date for submission of articles: June 1, 2020
“Lloydians”, International Student Review of Lloyd Law College is a biannual, ISSN, peer-reviewed journal published by Thomson Reuters (ISSN: 2394- 899X).
The theme selected for the present issue of Lloydians is “Clemency power – Judiciary, Executive and the Constitution”.
WHO CAN APPLY ?
The Editorial Committee of “Lloydians” hereby invites articles from students pursuing law from recognized law schools, colleges and institutes across the country.
Students pursuing 3-year LL.B course and 5-year B.A. LL.B course from recognized Universities are eligible to send in entries. LL.M students can also submit their entries.Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
HOW TO SUBMIT / SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Word Limit:
- Articles: More than 5,000 words
- Short Articles: 3,000- 4,000 words
- Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 250 words, which has to precede the article.
- Students pursuing 3-year LL.B course and 5-year B.A. LL.B course from recognized Universities are eligible to send in entries. LL.M students can also submit their entries.
- Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
- Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is available at http://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting.pdf
- Format of Main Text & Footnotes:
- Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries.
- Further, footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for footnotes should be followed.
- All submissions should be in doc or docx format; submissions in pdf shall not be accepted.
- All entries (abstract+ article) are to be mailed to email@example.com latest by June 1, 2020. (11:59pm, IST)
NOTE: Lloyd Law College shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the author.
For any details or queries, a mail can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.