The Asian Experience
Punjabi University, Patiala, India.
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India
About the journal
Millennial Asia: An International Journal of Asian Studies is a multidisciplinary, refereed triannual journal of the Association of Asia Scholars (AAS)–an association of the alumni of the Asian Scholarship Foundation (ASF). It aims to encourage multifaceted, multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary research on Asia, in order to understand its fast changing context as a growth pole of global economy.
The research articles preferably comparative in approach
(across countries or sectors) and sound both in theory and empirical relevance will be
selected for publication after following the due process of the journal.
The research articles
not exceeding 8000 words are invited in the following areas:
- COVID-19 and International Economic Order
- COVID-19 and Healthcare System of Asian CountriesCOVID-19 and Revival of Economic Development in Asia
- COVID-19 and Innovations in Public Policy
- COVID-19, Employment and Social Security
- COVID-19, Food Security and Agricultural Development
- COVID-19 and Future of Education and Learning
- COVID-19, Poverty and Sustainable Development
- COVID-19, Climate Change Implications and Lessons
- COVID-19 and Disruptions of Global, Regional and National Value/Supply Chains and
- Implications for Suppliers, Producers and Workers
The timeline of submission to the special issue is:
• Submission of full papers to the Editors via Millennial Asia submission system, in
accordance with Millennial Asia’s submission guidelines by 30 June 2020.
• The Editors will screen the submissions first to ensure appropriate scope, relevance and
quality and send relevant papers for double-blind review.
• First round of reviewers’responses on submitted papers: 25 July 2020.
• Submission of revised papers: 10 August 2020.
• Second round of reviewers’response on revised papers: 20 August 2020.
• Submission of final version to Millennial Asia portal: 27 August 2020.
• Expected publication of special issue in Millennial Asia: December 2020.
For more information you can visit the official website, journals.sagepub.com/home/mla