The Law Code is the youth organisation for legal education, services or consulting. We have just initiated our journey with the motto, “A flock of intellectual minds united with a motive to give a better platform to all law practitioners for enhancing the quality of legal practice in India.” We aim to unite likeminded individuals and to provide legal enriched sessions to students for Personal Legal Skills Development (PLSD).
The Aim is to foster legal practicality and mount events, so that many young law students and lawyers will join The Law Code to facilitate the society with adequate opportunity to develop personal legal skills, share best practices and knowledge and thereby benefitting the humanity as a whole.
FORMAT OF QUIZ
The Quiz shall be taken online, having 50 questions, 45 out of them in the form of multiple choice question and remains are subjective type. The participant can compete from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Quiz will cover the different aspect of Indian Constitution, Constitutional History, Jurisprudence, Constitutional Amendments, Evolution of Constitution, important articles, Legality and Practicality.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE ?
Interested participants can register their selves through below mentioned link.
This competition is open for all.
A nominal fees of ₹250/- is applicable for registration.
- 1st Prize: 2000 + certificate + Online internship opportunity
- 2nd Prize: 1500 + Certificate + Online internship opportunity
- 3rd Prize: 1000 + Certificate + Online internship opportunity
Top 10 participants will get Merit Certificates
Certificate for all the participants
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Quiz shall have 50 questions.
- Time will be of 45 minutes.
- Every question carries same worth except subjective types & there will be no negative marking
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with the law code to change or modify the same.
- Last Date of Registration: 29thMay, 2020
- Quiz: 30th May 2020 (03.00 PM Onward)
- Results of Finals: 2nd June 2020
- Dispatch of Certificates: 10th June2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS