ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY :
The Centre for Criminal Justice Administration (CCJA), Dr. RML National Law University, Lucknow was established in the year 2008. Its aim is to dichotomously promote students and researchers interest and influence in the academic discipline and practical application of criminal law.
The Centre for Criminal Justice Administration’s (CCJA) Blog is intended to promote legal scholarship in the field of Criminal law (Both substantive and Procedural) and allied interdisciplinary discussions.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES :
1. The article should be an original work of the author and neither published nor under consideration for publication in any other journal or blog. The work must not be plagiarised.
2. Co-authorship (limited to 2 authors) is allowed for the articles.
3. It prefer an article with 1200-1500 words.Articles with words exceeding 2000 shall not be considered as a general rule, except under special circumstances subject to the sole discretion of the Editorial Board. In case author want(s) to roll out a series of blogs, the decision on the word limit shall be taken by editorial board accordingly.
4. The content should be written in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing is to be maintained at 1.5.
5. It encourage authors to use British English.
6. All the relevant sources must be duly acknowledged and hyperlinked in the text of the submission itself. Any other mode of citation is not acceptable. However, if your article contains sources that cannot be hyperlinked, cite them in a uniform style using endnotes.
7. The article must be submitted in a .doc/.docx format to :
8. A separate word file must be sent including a brief description of the author(s) in furtherance of double-blind peer review. The article must
not contain any form of information regarding the author(s).
9. The authors are encouraged to provide a relevant photograph regarding the subject matter of the article, having a size of not more than 1 MB.
10. The authors will receive an acknowledgement email on the receipt of the article by the Editorial Board. In case this does not happen, kindly check your spam-box or re-send the article. Once the Editorial Board receives an article, it shall be processed through a rigorous editorial procedure and the decision about its acceptance or rejection shall be communicated to the authors within 10 days.
The Editorial Board reserves the right to make or suggest changes in the article sent.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS :
For any further information kindly contact through the given details :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sushant : +91 83187 58559
Akanksha : +91 6396 476 980