JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus,Greater Noida, functions under the aegis of the Jagannath Gupta Memorial educational Society, a non-profit registered organization, which has been imparting high quality professional education since 1993. The society runs six higher education institutes in Delhi-NCR, two in Jaipur, Rajasthan and Two private State universities, one each in Haryana and Rajasthan. The institute has been established to cater the growing needs of higher education in the country.
The Goal of the conference is to bring together academicians, researchers and industry experts on technological development on a single platform to share their learning and vision on how to deal with the COVID 19 pandemic and develop strategy for new normal post COVID.
The Industry 4.0 is one of the most talked about the theme of business discussions.
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- The manuscript should be prepared in the following format :
- Title of the paper, Name , Affiliation, Contact No. and Email Address
- Name of the author should be in font size 12 and affiliation in font size 11
- Title of the paper should be in font size 16 and should be centrally aligned
- Abstract of approximately 500 words with 3-4 keywords at the end of the abstract
- Abstract should be in font size 12 ( Times New Roman, 1.5 Line Spacing )
- the final paper word limit is 4000 – 5000 words, along with the abstract
- Paper should be submitting in MS – WORD format
- All the tables and diagrams should be appropriate numbers and provided at the end of the paper
- All reference should follow the APA style ( 6th Edition )
PARTICIPATION / PRESENTATION / PUBLICATION OF PAPERS
- Shortlisted Papers qualify for the presentation in the conference. The proceeding of the conference will be published in a book with ISBN NO.
|Industry Professional||600 INR|
|Research scholar / Student||300 INR|
- Mr. Mayank Kumar pandey : 9555045191
- Mr. Vikram Sharma : 9891766984