ABOUT SUSOL 1ST VIRTUAL MOCK PARLIAMENT
1st Virtual Mock Parliament is a simulation of the Parliamentary proceedings of the legislature based upon the Indian Parliamentary system. Parliament is the temple of democracy where legislators structure policies; frame laws, discuss and debate on issues that aﬀects the lives of 130 crore Indians.
SUSOL Mock Parliament seeks to endure the democratic fabric of our country.
1. There will be individual participation.
2. Participants may use bilingual language during their speech
Registration and Allotment of Constituencies
1. Participants have to complete their Registration by: 30th June 2020
For Registration, click here.
Structure of the Event
• Parliamentary Discussion Round (11.00AM to 03.00PM)
• Announcement of winners (5:00PM)
- Best performances would be awarded with E-certificate.
- Participation E-certificate will be given to one and all
Mr. Anirudh Tyagi (President) : 8929097723
Mr. Pranjal Tiwari (Delegate Aﬀairs Head) : 9810012705
Mr. Gaurav Singh (Public Relations Head) 8743825066,9013151515