About the Institution
Apeejay Stya University is a private, co-educational, international university located in Sohna, Gurgaon Haryana, India. It is India’s first Meta and liberal arts university. ASU is a part the Apeejay Education Society, the managing body. It was established in 2010.
About International Council of Jurists, London: The International Council of Jurists is a professional body of jurists consisting of Senior legal practitioners across the globe with intent to promote legal professionalism. The council also provides legal aid to the less privileged.
About the seminar
This seminar will critically re-examine the Contemporary Legal Issues and Challenges in view of COVID-19.
To provide a platform for stakeholder like organizations working in international and national level, legislatures, civil societies, researchers, practitioners, academicians, activists and policymakers to deliberate and discuss what is required to build strategies and to address the constraints in inclusive practices towards the betterment of society.
- Gender, Identity, Politics and Law
- Human Rights
- Industrial and Environmental Issues
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Juvenile Justice
- Law, Economics and Management Studies
- Law, Medicine and Ethics
- Legal Education
- Media & Law
- National and International Taxation Issues
- Personal Laws in Changing Times
- Public and Private International Law
- Sexual Offences
- Virtual Court
Who should Attend?
Students, Research Scholars/Faculties/Academicians, Disability Rights Activist, Corporate Delegates, Business entities, Lawyers.
Details of the Webinar
- Registration Fee: No Fee
- Certificate: Certificate will be given to Registered Participants.
- The registration form of the webinar is here.
- Event Date & Timing: July 12,11 AM
- Event Address: Zoom
Khyati: +91-82954 89206