Transitioning from Student to Professional: what they don’t teach you in school
Who Should Attend:
- Students of Law and other disciplines, preparing to enter the workforce
- Young Lawyers & Professionals part of the workforce, trying to find answers to their unanswered queries related to work place asks
- HR Resources
- Learning & Development Teams
About the Webinar:
When a young graduate joins the work force, the employer expects them to ‘hit the ground running’ from day 1. However the academic rigor does not prepare the students for many practical asks of professional life.
The professional world may seem like a daunting place from the safety of a classroom. However, the waters of transition are not uncharted. Success can be possible with some planning and preparation
Hear and learn directly from the Professionals:
- Tips to make your transition into the professional world smoother;
- Their experiences of how they charted the course
- To build a good professional reputation.
- How not to get intimidated
- Work Ethics and Professionalism
- Skills to hone, eg soft skills, cognitive thinking, discipline etc.
Suhasini is the Founder, CubeRoute Advisors Private Limited. She specialises in public law and policy….
for query: email@example.com