- This book is dedicated to publishing unplagiarized, high quality research papers providing meaningful insights into the various associated ramifications of Post-colonial literature at large. Scholarly, unpublished and captivating research papers leading new dimensions in the field of research are invited from scholars, faculties and interested academicians.
- An abstract of not less than 200 words along with the details of the author(s), (Title Names of Author(s). Organization Affiliation/Position(s). Address, Contact(E-mail) should accompany the paper. The full paper should be of 3000/3500 words.NNo paper less than 2500 words would be accepted.
- MLA 8th Edition should strictly be followed for reference (Times New Roman, 12 font size, 1.5 spacing)
- The Research Papers are to be submitted to the Email address given below: email@example.com
- The Book will be published with ISBN by Notion Press Publishers.
- A bio-note of the author(s) of around 100 words along with a declaration of originality should be mailed separately (MS Word format) along with the paper
- Each paper will be checked using Turnitin/ Urkund. Similarity of maximum 10% would be accepted. Crossing the given limit would mean outright rejection.
- EACH CONTRIBUTOR, WHOSE PAPER GETS SELECTED WOULD BE GIVEN A COMPLEMENTARY PDF COPY OF THE BOOK.
- NO FEE WOULD BE CHARGED FOR PUBLICATION PUBLICATION IS COMPLETELY FREE
- THE BOOK WOULD BE MADE AVAILABLE ONLINE ON FLIPKART AND AMAZON AFTER PUBLICATION.
THE BOOK INVITES PAPERS ON TOPICS WHICH ARE BROADLY “POST-COLONIAL.’ HOWEVER, FOR CONVENIENCE. SOME SUB-THEMES ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- POLITICS OF NARRATION IN POST-COLONIAL TEXTS
- CULTURE AND REPRESENTATION
- CRISIS- INDIVIDUAL, CULTURAL, SOCIAL
- INDIVIDUAL IDENTITY CRISIS 5. REPRESENTATION AND PORTRAYAL
- THE “POST” IN POST-COLONIAL
- POST-COLONIAL TEXT AND CONTEXT,
- GLOBALIZATION AND POST-COLONIALISM.
- WRITING BACK-A REALITY OR A NOTION? 11. POST-COLONIAL FEMINISM,
- RECENT TRENDS IN POST-COLONIAL WRITINGS.
- MYTH AND POST-COLONIALISM.
- NEGOTIATIONS IN POST-COLONIAL LITERATURE.
- POST-COLONIAL TEXTS AND RETELLING
FOR MORE INFORMATION