About Parul Institute of Law (PIL):
Parul Institute of Law, Faculty of Law offers various programmes in law, with an aim of providing quality legal education and generating socially responsible individuals, through experiential learning by rigorous curricular and extra-curricular activities. From its inception in 2016, it has strived to keep pace with the changing scenarios in the legal education and ensured to offer courses that not only ensure quality academic growth but also address the contemporary socio-legal issues existing in the global world. The Institute currently caters to students from 8 different nations around the world. The Institute is duly approved by the Bar Council of India. It is a member of International Association of Law Schools, New York. It offers Five Year Integrated courses of BA. LL.B, B.Com LL.B, BBA LL.B and Three Year LLB (Unitary) course. Under the Centre for Post-Graduation Legal Studies, the Institute offers One Year LL.M Program in six specialisations of Intellectual Property Law, International Law, Public Policy and Governance, Environmental Law, International Human Rights Law and Criminal and Security Law. The Institute also offers M. Phil and Ph.D. programs in Law. The Institute has a team of highly qualified and experienced teaching faculties, State of Art infrastructure including modern court room equipped with technology, and rich and resourceful library.
Objectives of the conference:
Looking at the above situation, it is high time to discuss and deliberate on the public health system and law related issues and come up with some strong suggestions/recommendations which will help government to make sound policy to address such grave situations.
Sub-theme of the conference:
Followings are suggested topics:
1. Public Health system and law in India
2. Comparative analysis of public health system and law with other countries
3. Public Health and Patent
4. Public Health system and law in Rural and Urban areas
5. Public Health and Economy
The above list is indicative. Papers on any other sub-theme consistent with the main theme may also be considered by the conference committee.
Academic Participation and Contribution are invited from
– Faculty members from any discipline
– Students from any discipline
– Policy Makers
– Health & Medical Professionals
– Govt. Officials
– Any other person interested to contribute in academic deliberation and society at large.
1. Font Times New Roman, Heading 14, Text 12, 1.5 spacing
2. Abstract 200-250 words with 5 key words
3. Full paper 4000-6000 words
4. Only one co-author will be allowed in a paper
5. All references to be mentioned in foot note only, Size 10 without spacing
6. The full paper should have a cover page containing the following information: a. Title of the Paper and relevant sub-theme b. Author’s Name(s) c. Designation and Organisation/Institutional Affiliation d. E-mail address e. Contact Number
7. All the participants will get E-Certificates
8. Submission to be made to email id email@example.com
Publication of Papers:
Selected papers will be published in form of a book having ISBN No.
Authors of the best three papers will be given certificate of merit.
Registration -August 15, 2020
Abstract Submission – August 20, 2020
Acceptance of Abstract Within 5 days of submission
Full Paper submission -September 15, 2020.
How to register?
There is No Registration Fee for the conference.
For Registration: CLICK HERE
Prof. (Dr.) Akil Saiyed
Director, Parul Institute of Law
Dean – Faculty of Law, Parul University.
1. Dr. Kalpeshkumar L Gupta
Associate Professor of Law, Parul Institute of Law
Mob. :- 9924897691
E-mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Dr. Hari Krishna Rajput
Assistant Professor of Law, Parul Institute of Law
Mob. 94280 66406
E-mail :- email@example.com
For any queries or clarifications, please contact above organising secretaries.
Parul Institute of Law
Faculty of Law, Parul University
Limda, Vadodara 391760
E-mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
For Official Website: CLICK HERE