The University is destined to grow as a model security educational University of India. Its endeavors focus on highly professional security, strategic and defense education, research and training through its qualified civilian and military faculty, committed human resource, motivated participants and students, intellectually stimulating and professional disciplined environment and world-wide network, sharing and exchange. It aims at providing security and strategic education in the contemporary and futuristic security and strategic studies and interdisciplinary areas. The University contributes to vision of India of Peace, Prosperous and Stable World in alliance with grand strategic cooperation between like-minded nations and promoting greater understanding between senior military officers, diplomats, civil servants and civilians to promote the cause of the Nation. It adopts a two tier approach, at the national and international levels, in its education, research and training and extension in order to achieve capabilities to respond to the needs, expectations and aspirations of the security and strategic institutions and forces as well as law-making, governance, judiciary, economy (agriculture-manufacturing-service sectors) and the civil society organisations.
Date of Interview :24/08/2020
Reporting Time:13:00 hrs
Interview Time :13:30 hrs
Post: Assistant Professor (Law)
Salary: Rs. 40,000/-
Educational Qualification & Experience :
• Master ‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
• Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET:
• Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions: – a) Awarded Ph.D. Degree in a regular mode; b) Evaluated Ph.D. thesis by at least two external examiners; c) Conducted open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate; d) Published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal by the Candidate; e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph. D work in conferences/seminars sponsored/ funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency. The fulfilment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned. Note: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
1. Teaching, Research and / or professional experience from reputed organization
2. Papers presented / published at Conferences and / or in refereed journals
3. Proficiency in English and working knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi.
4. Ability to meet the timelines
5. Excellent research skills
6. Ability to prepare reports/papers on various assignments.
7. Experience of research in relevant area
COVID-19 Guidelines to be followed during the walk-in-interview:
1.Candidate will not be allowed for walk-in-interview, if he/she has any COVID like symptoms. He/ she has to submit the attached declaration from before entering in the premises.
2. Candidates having transportation problem or he/she is from containment zone and need not to come for walk-in-interview till declaration of non-containment zone as per the defined by Government such candidate wants to appear in the walk-in interview then he/she has to send the notification for the proof of containment zone declared by Government and will have to inform the same to this office through e-mail on email@example.com or before 21 August 2020. University may decide to conduct the walk-in interview through online mode. Online interview will not consider after 21 August 2020.
3. Face-mask is compulsory & installed Arogya setu APP in his/her mobile throughout the process of walk-in-interview
4. Any Luggage will not be allowed within the premises during walk-in-interview. It should be keep outside the premises. 5. Accompanying person(s) will not be allowed within the premises during the entire walk-ininterview.
For Full Brochure: CLICK HERE.