About Graphic Era Hill University, Dehradun:
Graphic Era Hill University, Dehradun is a multi-domain university offering various professional programs to over 10000 on-campus students from all states of India and various countries of the world.
About School of Law
School of Law, Graphic Era Hill University, Dehradun is running two full time five years fully residential i.e. B.B.A-LL.B. & B.A.-LL.B. approved by Bar Council of India, has industry oriented curriculum and trains students through rigorous research, moot courts, classroom discussion of case laws and variety of internships with Supreme Court Judges, top law firms and senior advocates.
Call for Papers
The Journal Committee of School of Law, Graphic Era Hill University hereby invites articles/ research papers, case studies, and book reviews on law and allied areas for publication in the GEHU’s Law Review (January 2021 Issue). The journal is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed publication from School of Law, Graphic Era Hill University. It show- cases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law, with an interdisciplinary approach towards assimilating knowledge. It is an endeavor of the Institute to become the beacon of legal education by encouraging synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across the academia and research fraternity.
The journal invites submission on any board area which could be related to contemporary Legal issues and advancements with national and international significance.
The authors are free to write on any topic that they wish to contextualise on the broader theme.
- Word Limit: Submissions should not exceed:
- Research papers (4,000- 6,000 words),
- Short notes (2000-3000 words),
- Book reviews (1000-2000 words), and
- Case studies/commentaries (1000-3000 words),
2. The manuscript should be in MS Word format
3. The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
4. Authorship: Maximum of two authors per entry.
5. The author(s) must follow the uniform method of citation either Journal of Indian Law Institute (JILI) or Bluebook 19th edition.
6. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
Call for papers: 3rd September, 2020
Submission of full paper: 30th November, 2020
Completion & Intimation of Reviewed papers: 05th January, 2021
Publication of Journal: 31st January, 2021
For any further queries, kindly contact us on the following email ids:
Dr. Navtika Singh Nautiyal
The Editor, GEHU’s Law Review-
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com