The International Review of Human Rights Law is an annual, online, open-access and peer-reviewed law journal
The International Review of Human Rights Law (IRHRL) is inviting submissions for its sixth issue, which will be released in February 2021. The last date of submission is 29 September 2020.
The International Review of Human Rights Law is an annual, online, open-access and peer-reviewed law journal (ISSN 2455-8648).
The journal accepts original scholarly works on all human rights issues by practitioners, academics and students. The works can be in the form of articles, essays, case notes, book reviews and responses.
The journal encourages a comparative and empirical analysis of relevant and pressing human rights issues.
- Submissions must be made via email. Please send your manuscripts to email@example.com.
- Use Times New Roman as font theme, 12 as font size and 1.5 line spacing. For footnotes use Times New Roman as font theme, 10 as font size and single spacing.
- The submissions can be in the form of Articles, Essays, Case Notes, Book Reviews and Responses to scholarly works published in law reviews or books.
- Length of Submissions (inclusive of footnotes):
- Article: 5,000 – 10,000 words
- Essay: 3,500 – 5,000 words
- Case Note: 2,500 – 3,000 words
- Book Review: 2,000 – 3,500 words
- Response: 3,000 – 3,500 words
- All submissions must include four to six keywords and an abstract of 250 words in total. The submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter containing academic qualifications and affiliations of the author/authors in brief.
- Authorship of papers is limited to two authors. Name of the author(s) must not be provided in the submissions. The journal accepts Bluebook (20th edition) for citation style.
- The submissions should be made in MS Word format (.doc). The submissions must not infringe copyright or any other rights of any third parties.
- The submissions must not contain any obscene, defamatory or discriminatory material. The author(s) will indemnify the journal in case of any infringement.
- There are no article processing and publication charges.
- The Editorial Board will promptly acknowledge the receipt of the submissions. Decision on acceptance of the submissions will be communicated to the author(s) within 15 days from the date of submissions.
- The Editorial Board will review submissions carefully on the criteria of scope, content, structure, research, analysis, creativity, accomplishment of the paper’s purpose and inclusion of counter-arguments in the submissions.
- The submissions will be rejected if plagiarized. All communications will be through email only.