Lincoln University finally announced New Zealand Scholarships. These International Taught Master Merit Scholarships are Fully Funded Scholarships. University offering awards for all those international students who have Undergraduate & bachelor’s degrees and want to get scholarships in the Bachelors’ and Master’s program. So, every year Lincoln University awards offering in New Zealand. Almost all fields are available to apply for applicants.
In addition, these Masters scholarships in New Zealand will be based on the applicant’s achievements and their previous results. But at the same time, the university will be considered other factors like; financial needs, location, personal ability, and chosen course. Lincoln University is one of the best universities in New Zealand. Also, Request for Financial aids for International scholarships will be made on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Lincoln University Scholarships are one of the famous scholarships for international students. So, do not wait for the last date of the application. Anyone from you can also apply for Turkey Government Scholarships. Most of the students know how to apply for scholarships but if you do not have experience or you are facing any issue then you can visit the guidelines on the official site mentioned at the end of the post.
Details for New Zealand Scholarships
Please also, check out the brief detailed points.
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Host University: Lincoln University.
- Programs: Masters, Undergraduate
- Deadline to Apply: 1st November 2020.
- Lincoln University International pathway merit scholarship.
- International Undergraduate Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship at Lincoln University.
- Lincoln University International Undergraduate Scholarship.
All the Master Course are as followed for New Zealand scholarships 2020.
- Professional Accounting (CPA).
- International Rural Development.
- Tourism Management.
- Sports and Recreation Management.
- Business – Finance.
- Business – Global Management and Marketing.
- Disaster Risk and Resilience.
- Wine and Viticulture.
- Management in Agricultural System.
- Management in Agribusiness.
- Environment Management & Policy.
- Science in Food Innovation.
- Precision Agriculture.
- Pest Management.
- Applied Computing.
- The time duration for all these above-mentioned courses for masters will be 1.5 to 2 years. Some courses have a 1.5 year time period whereas; some courses have two years’ duration.
- Whereas, the time period for Bachelors’ program will be 3 years approximately.
- These NZ Scholarships are funded; all the selected applicants for Maters will get the stipend of NZ$7,000-$10,000 for your full tuition fees.
- For Bachelors’ program, the award value will be NZ$5,000.
- The award value for Lincoln University International pathway merit scholarship will be NZ$2,500.
- The scholarship value will be NZ$3,000 for Undergraduate programs.
Please check out also, you’re Eligibility Criteria first and then apply accordingly for the scholarships 2020.
- All the applicants need to have a GPA of B+in the bachelor’s degree.
- Education certificates as well as supporting documents.
- School certificates also need for the undergraduate program.
- Recommendation letter needed for the scholarship application.
- Select Course for 180-Credit taught Master program.
- Applications after the deadline will automatically be canceled.
How to apply
The applications for the Spring semester 2021 will close on 1st November 2020. Whereas, Application for the Fall semester 2021 will close on 1st April 2021. You need to apply online but remember for financial aid you need to submit application separately to the university by contacting them first for International Taught Master Merit Scholarships. So, Please check out the official Website below.